Thursday, November 4, 2010

Palermo in Danish design






































This outfit looks great on The City's Olivia Palermo. I love the combination of textures; knitwear and leather which makes it stylish and chic but at the same time casual with an edge. The design and the lines on the knitted cape/sweater by Malene Birger are fantastic. Being Scandinavian myself I have to say that I love Scandinavian design. Minimarket, Carin Wester, Acne, Dagmar, Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair and Whyred are some of my favourite Swedish designers. Our neighbours i Denmark also have a lot of great designers where Malene Birger is my definite favourite among them all. I especially love her outerwear and knitwear.

From Malene Birger's latest collection I would definitely go for this black, oversized winter cape coat. It's just so stylish and a real investment piece!







































Do you like Scandinavian design? Who is your favourite Scandinavian designer?

No comments:

Post a Comment