Friday, September 17, 2010

Red Statements

Choice of Red

I am delighted that my favourite colour red will adorn us all during Fall/Winter 2010. As I mentioned before, my favourite piece of clothing in red this fall is without competition Isabel Marant’s leather pants. However, these are the other pieces I would choose to add to my wardrobe.

Clockwise from left:

These übercool fingerless gloves by Vivienne Westwood would glam up any type of autumn outfit according to me. I love the details with the chain and the charm on the back.

We’ve seen variations of this Alexander McQueen clutch bags all over town a number of times, but I am still not sick and tired of it and I adore this red version.

My lips will be statement red with the help of Candyfuture Opaque Lipstick by Retrofuturist and could be combined with these rectangular sunglasses by Arnette Agent. Never mind their plastic look, it just adds a twist to the whole outfit.

I love my statement boots and therefore I cannot resist these leather patent ankle boots by Versace.

Up until now I haven’t really understood the new relieved hype around Diane von Furstenberg. However, when trying out her new Fall/Winter collection I realised that the simplicity in the dresses and the way they fall on the body is too flattering for any woman’s body to be able to resist.

Ann Demeulemeester has always been a favourite of mine and I always found something to die for in all her collections. This is a perfect dress for a night out during this autumn. Or if going for trousers instead, this one-shoulder silk blouse by Halston Heritage is just as perfect for the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment