Friday, September 17, 2010

Leopard for Fall/Winter 2010

Leopard
I really love the fact that leopard prints will stay on for another season. These are my choices from head to toe for Fall/Winter 2010 – but I would obviously not wear them all on the same time.

On a bad-hair-day I would prefer to cover up with this beautiful print bowler hat by Anthony Peto, which you can find at Browns.

Moving on I would dress for cold weather in this leopard print cropped coat by Love Moschino.

Around my neck, I would not say no to this silk leopard print scarf by Yves Saint Laurent.

Jimmy Choo Bree Large calf hair bag doesn’t look that good on this particular photo, but looks absolutely fab IRL. I would definitely combine this with Jimmy Choo Ubai leopard-print leather wallet.

During daytime I would cover up my feet in Giuseppe Zanotti printed leopard low boot wedges and at night time when going out with the girls I would change into these leopard-print platform bootie by Miu Miu.

No comments:

Post a Comment